Festive Silent Auction Terms and Conditions 2021
Organiser and auction overview/info:
- The competition organiser/promoter is See Suffolk, in association with The Blossom Appeal, Colchester & Ipswich Hospitals Charity.
- Entry to the auction and details of how to enter are via Instagram and the Seesuffolk.com website.
- By entering this auction, entrants are indicating their agreement to these terms and conditions and are agreeing to donate the monetary value specified, if they are the highest bidder, in exchange for the item(s)/lot(s).
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the auction and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the auction will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- We can’t take responsibility for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
See Suffolk is part of The Blossom Appeal 2022 Club. We are fundraising for a state-of-the-art £5.3 million Breast Care Centre at Ipswich Hospital, and as part of this, hosting this Festive Silent Auction!
Colchester & Ipswich Hospitals Charity has set up The Blossom Appeal to fundraise to build a breast clinic, imaging department and screening centre all under one roof. By incorporating all elements of breast care, appointments will be made much more efficient and easier for the patient. The new centre is expected to open in 2022, so the appeal needs the help of local businesses and the general public to raise the final figure.
The auction will commence on Sunday 12th December 2021 until midnight on Wednesday 15th December 2021. Every ‘bidder’ will be invited to the Silent Auction event, held on Zoom, at 7pm on Thursday 16thDecember 2021.
During the Zoom event the winners will be announced and if two or more people have bid the same price on an item, then they can either ‘live’ bid at the event or a name will be pulled out of a hat.
Winners will be sent a link (by email or direct message on social media) direct to the charity to donate. Once their donation is received, the prize will be sent to their address, or be able to be picked up from the relevant business.
You must live in the UK and be over 18 years old to enter.
Bids will be received by email or social media direct message by sending the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or @seesuffolk:
- Lot Number
- Your Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Your bid in £
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
The auction is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
By entering this auction, winners are indicating their agreement to these terms and conditions.
The auction and these terms and conditions will be governed by (English) law.
The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) GDPR legislation.
The highest bidders’s name of each lot will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Network. You are providing your information to See Suffolk and The Blossom Appeal, Colchester & Ipswich Hospitals Charity and not to any other party.